It's a busy start to the year in AML, with new guidance, a new National and sectoral risk assessment firms need to make time to review their policies and procedures urgently to ensure they compliance. This webinar will look at:
- The National and SRA Risk Assessments, and how they impact on your business
- The latest Tax Adviser Guidance from the SRA, which brings previously unregulated work within scope of the Money Laundering Regulations.
- The new LSAG Guidance focusing on the main areas of change, and what policies and procedures you'll likely need to change.
- What should be in your training policy
- The use of technology in CDD
- Whether you need to have an independent audit or screen your staff.
This one hour session is presented by Amy Bell, Risk Management Consultant at Lockton, and member of The Law Society's Money Laundering Task Force and co-author of Solicitors and Money Laundering.
Date: Tuesday 16th February
Registration: Click here to register.
We look forward to welcoming you.