- Delivering more for less - Lockton's Employee Benefits Consultancy improves staff engagement, productivity and competitive advantage
- I’m very pleased we decided to work with Lockton Benefits. They have added great value by supporting us with experienced and knowledgeable individuals; offering thought provoking insights and consistently delivering detailed analysis and end results in a timely manner.major Financial Services client
- Very good personal account management and relationships set up. Nothing too much troubleInternational Law Firm
- Consistent, methodical and enthusiastic approach where you feel they truly have the customer’s best interests in the forefront of what they doGlobal Bank
Your staff are your single biggest cost and resource. In a top-end service profession where reputation and trust are critical to success, retaining and rewarding your best people is vitally important.
Lockton Benefits UK specialises in employee benefits, particularly group programmes such as medical and dental insurance, death in service and disability cover.
Our in-depth market knowledge enables us to provide benchmarks for clients, and to provide financial projections to evaluate insured and self-insured solutions. We take a consultative approach, and will take the time to understand your specific goals and design a programme that fits your needs.
The benefits market can be commoditised and transactional. Regardless of your size or location we will provide a personal, tailored service, aggressively negotiating best-value coverage, and implementing a service plan. You will have the same dedicated service team throughout the entire process - enabling us to anticipate your needs and create accountability.
Our services include:
- Strategic benefit design
- Benchmarking and audit
- Data capture and analysis
- Global programme management
- Employee wellbeing, and benefit integration
- M&A due diligence, and harmnisation
- Projection of claims costs
- Claims advocacy
- Risk financing solutions
To find out how we can assist you, contact our Employee Benefits Team
Case study: Acheiving major savings AND improving compliance for Major law firm
The UK and international medical programme of a major UK law firm was facing high premium increases and compliance gaps in respect of international placements. Lockton Employee Benefits team was instructed to review the programme.
Following a full audit, and benchmarking exercise, we undertook a competitive tender exercise. The solution delivered in excess of £250,000 savings while delivering solutions that fully met all compliance requirements.
- major Financial Services client
- International Law Firm
- Global Bank
Latest news & insights