- At last, a policy that understands the risks a law firm runs and is comprehensible. It's refreshing that the focus is on what is included rather than what is notBevan Brittan LLP
- We found the cover and service provided to be excellent. We have also appreciated the quality, responsiveness and support of the Lockton team in dealing with day to day issuesAdleshaw Goddard LLP
- Office Guardian... offers wide cover at an extremely competitive premiumBircham Dyson Bell
- ...very impressed with the service [Lockton] offer in terms of the quality ongoing advice, the simplicity of the renewal process and their guidance when having to claim under the policyBircham Dyson Bell
Office Guardian from Lockton provides market leading cover - using a bespoke wording specifically designed with the requirements of solicitor practices in mind. Your premises and assets are critical to the smooth running of your firm.
Theft of equipment or money, or damage to buildings through fire, flood or other disaster will often have a significant impact on the ability of your business to function at it's best.
Office Guardian provides your business with comprehensive and cost-effective insurance protection, including the following risks:
- A premium rebate of 10% is payable on renewal should the policy remain claims free
- Property during Conveyance – automatically covered up to £500,000 and 90 days
- No average condition applied to your policy
- No security requirements on doors and windows
- Nil excess to apply when a claim exceeds £1,000
- Loss of revenue includes Billable Hours
- No maximum indemnity period for business interruption cover
- Public liability - £10m as standard (higher limit available)
Office Guardian delivers exceptional cover and very competitive premiums (from only £350+IPT). Cover can be tailored to meet your specific needs. And should the need arise, we offer a 24/7 claims service from a dedicated support team, including your own named claims handler.
For more information, or to speak to our Office insurance team - email us, or use the contact details above.
- Bevan Brittan LLP
- Adleshaw Goddard LLP
- Bircham Dyson Bell
- Bircham Dyson Bell
Latest news & insights