Last year Lockton became a founding member of the Calico Legal Solutions Group. Calico is a unique collaboration of established and trusted suppliers to approximately 50% of the legal profession of England and Wales combined with clients ranging from sole practitioners through to Top 100 law firms.
Calico was set up in a bid to give law firms access to these suppliers, but most importantly to give a consistent flow of news, articles and white papers on a wide range of subjects access that apply to your practices.
Calico's aim is to focus on knowledgeable advice, practical guides and news with value and relevance to your firm. There are now over 100 articles in the Calico Library rich in content with no sales writing or adverts.
With new members joining weekly since it's establishment, you can sign up for free here:
All founding members include:
- Baskerville Drummond Consulting - providing a full “end to end” service from Strategic Reviews, System & Vendor Selection to Implementation and Strategy Execution. We also are retained advisors to provide ad-hoc advisory support as well as long-term IT strategic advice and overseeing execution.
- Document direct - UK based 24/7 digital dictation, typing and transcription services for law firms.
- Hazelwoods – specialising in strategic, financial and taxation matters across the legal sector.
- Lawyer Checker - helping you, your legal team and your firm offer the best protection to your clients and their money.
- Legal RSS – provider of high-quality news, legal guides and practice-area articles is a must.
- Matrix 247 - delivering telephony systems, low-cost landline solutions, mobile call-routing, mobile devices, connectivity and SRA compliant cyber security solutions to hundreds of law firms.
- Nasstar - IT services provider to the legal sector.
- NetDocuments - a cloud-based, legal technology services solution offering state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Solve Legal Marketing - a full-service marketing agency dedicated to the legal sector.
- The Cashroom – remote qualified cashiers that deal with the day to day administration of a law firm's finance function.
Other industry experts associated with calico include:
- Eagle & Beagle
- Efficient Law firm
- Pitsford Consulting Ltd
- Symphony Legal