The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) together with the Law Society, SRA, National Crime Agency and Action Fraud revealed overwhelming evidence that phishing is the most significant cyber threat to the legal sector. Research has discovered that over 90% of targeted cyber-attacks start with a phishing email. DMARC defends your business against phishing attacks. It is a global industry standard that has been mandated by the British Government.
In light of this we are inviting our clients and their colleagues to join us for this educational webinar OnDMARC that will be presented by Rois Ni Thuama of Redsift.
Who should attend? This webinar will be useful to all business owners, Partners and Directors, COLPs, COFAs, Head of Finance, Head of IT.
In this webinar you will learn how OnDMARC:
- Defends against the most significant cyber threat all legal practices are faced with today.
- Reduces litigation and business operation risk
- Reduces the opportunity for data breach and ransomware
- Helps protect your firm from supply chain compromise
- Makes you a more favourable business to insure
You can access the webinar recording here:
To sign up for the free trial, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://login.ondmarc.com/signup
- Insert R015LAW into the voucher section for a 10% discount after the free trial.
- Add domain, hit submit. This will generate a unique line of code. Copy the line of code.
- Access your DNS provider. It might be someone like 123Reg. Add the line of code against your TXT record. Make sure that you name it _dmarc.
- Redsift will get in touch to arrange a forensics review to help you make sense of the information.
If you need help or do not have an IT team please reach out, firstname.lastname@example.org.